Merry Christmas to all hope you have a wonderful warm and safe holiday.
Merry Christmas to all hope you have a wonderful warm and safe holiday.
I'll second that. Merry Christmas LPD!!!
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas everyone
and dont forget to watch the A Christmas Story marathon starting at 8:00 pm tonight on TBS.
![]()
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
If I had power, and then maybe cable, I would lol
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone, been a rough week, but hopefully everyone has a good Christmas.
Merry Chirstmas y'all
and dont forget the troops, emeregency workers, and also the utility workers that are not going to be with their families this christmas.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Bookmarks